Prof. Marco Meleti (Researcher at the University of Parma) will represent Italy at the Global Oral Cancer Forum in New York
03-05 March 2017
Prof. Marco Meleti (University of Parma – Department of Biomedical Biotechnological and Translational Sciences-S.Bi.Bi.T.) will represent Italy at the Global Oral Cancer Forum in New York (03-05 March 2017).
On line italian newspaper “Repubblica.it” : read the article
Global Oral Cancer Forum
The Global Oral Cancer Forum is an international assembly of passionate professionals focused on building awareness of gaps and innovations in prevention, patient care, technology, and services across the oral cancer continuum by facilitating partnerships that transcend cultural and economic diversity.
By building these partnerships, The Forum will promote the changes required for a substantial impact on incidence, morbidity, and mortality of oral cancer worldwide.
Topics covered include:
Global oral cancer status: regional disparities.
• Understanding gaps in the oral cancer continuum and developing strategies to improve outcomes.
• To screen or not to screen: who, why, where, and when?
• Clinical assessment and emerging technology for early detection.
• Biomarkers and Chemoprevention: Where are we?
• Empowering the public to drive policy development
— the role of media, government and non-for-profit organisations.
More information is available from the Conference Web Site